Such Personality....

So this is the starting of my second week alone with little man.... We have a bit of a routine going, so it is really working out. I am a bit tired, but it seems that your body does get used to lack of sleep. However, I am definitely not going without sleep.... It is just choppy... I usually get a nice 4-5 hour chunk at night, closer to 4 hours, but better than nothing!!!!!


It surely amazes me the personality that this little guy has... How at such a young age, only weeks old, can this little man be FULL of personality, it just truly blows me away.....   Every day it is something new....


Here are a few pictures, that you can just see the personality of this little man.











I think I just really enjoy sharing pictures of this beautiful little man.......  
Maybe it was all the Cheese Whiz I ate while pregnant??????



Comments

Popular Posts