Blessed.Every.Single.Day!

Every day I am blown away by this miracle. Seriously, it is something that never gets old, and I have never in my life felt so blessed. I am thankful every single day to have my little man in my life, (as well as many many things). I believe his is teething AGAIN! yes, again, and last night he had a really rough time sleeping. After the 5th time of him waking up screaming on the monitor, I was a wee bit frustrated... You seriously do not know exhaustion until you are a mother, and even though he is typically a good sleeper, I think it hits harder when you are not used to it, (or have forgotten how horrible it was in the beginning).
I felt guilty for getting a bit frustrated with him, because I should just be grateful that he is in my life. But, mama was tired...  The last time I went in to soothe him and tell him it was ok, I was prepared to spend the rest of the night on the rocker with him.... Only spent about 15 min. then I decided to put him back in his crib, and finally he slept for 2 hours.


Today though first thing in the morning, when he woke, everything I felt last night was completely gone when I arrived in his room and his whole face lit up... The feeling you feel, no words to describe that!!


He is an incredible little person and I am so looking forward to watching him grow and develop...











xo

Comments

Popular Posts