Lunch with Grandma

Last week my mom had to go to an appointment in Barrie so we decided to meet her there and go for lunch. My mom has only seen Owen twice since he was born. Distance sucks sometimes!!!! We met her and went to lunch at Swiss Chalet! Owen sat in a big boy highchair at the restaurant for the first time and he just LOVED it!!!!!




He was such a good boy at lunch... Trying to GRAB everything!!!!!  But that is totally to be expected. After we had lunch we decided to go up to the mall and walk around for a bit.


We all have different relationships with our parents, some may or may not be healthy, some may be reversed, some may just be dysfunctional? What?!  Dysfunctional families what? ha!
Anyways all that aside, seeing my mom with Owen is just fabulous, and it makes me a little sad that she does not get to see him more often. Seeing the love in her eyes for him makes nothing else matter... And being reminded by seeing the love in her eyes for him, is the love that she has in her eyes and heart for me that sometimes I forget as I get older.






The thing that really blows me away that I have recently discovered being a mom.... There is someone out there who loves me as much and as deeply as I love my son..


xo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Thanks you just Blew me away

Popular Posts