It should be a crime.....

To wake a sleeping baby!!!! Especially one who has slept in his crib, all by himself in his own room TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!! No issues at all!!!!





I have to say, I have been blessed with a very good sleeper (at night anyways). This morning it was 7:15 when I went into his room to wake him up! Mr. Sleepy pants!  We were heading over to the YMCA again today and I wanted to get there earlier rather than later!  I went to the Y last week for the first time, met with a fitness coach, and Owie spent his first time at "playCare" Boy, did he ever do a great job..... Wish I could say the same for mama... I spent the first 10 min. with the fitness coach just sobbing.... The poor girl....
Today I was fine, and Owie was even better!!! When we got there, I was signing him in, and he was sooo Happy to be there!!!!!  He even reached out for the girl who works there for her to take him!  It really made me feel fantastic that he was excited to be there and that this whole experience is good...... For both of us!


xo

Comments

Popular Posts