Our little trip

A few weeks ago we went on a little trip to Niagara Falls. The weather was beautiful and we had a pretty decent time. We walked around the touristy areas, and I could not believe how flipping busy it was there. Mind you it was the last day of our March Break, and the weather was summer like, so of course it would be busy!


American Falls

Canadian Falls







I am pretty sure Owen enjoyed his time, but he really enjoys his time anywhere he goes. He loves being out and about!!!


We will totally go here again when Owen is older, it will take us that long to save up so we can do all the "fun" stuff that a tourist city gouges you for! But it will be fun!!!!


I did not realize (before I became a mom) how difficult and really a P.I.T.A it is to travel with a young child. Even though he is really good, the pain comes with everything you have to pack, bottles, sleeping arrangements, etc etc etc....... It really is difficult, and I personally have NO IDEA how families do it when they have more than one child... Kudos to them!!!!




xo

Comments

Popular Posts