34 Weeks!!!!

So I am a little bit behind! That is ok though as now I have much to write about!
Well, we had our last prenatal class, apparently we know everything we need to know now!  hahahaha, experts in the birthing process... Well, we will see.....


My wonderful sister-in-law with help from my mother in law, hosted a fabulous baby shower for me and baby boy!  It was so wonderful, and very heart warming to know that someone put in soo much time and effort and CREATIVITY on 'our' behalf.












It was a wonderful day to say the least. The gathering was small and a few people did not show which is unfortunate, but it meant the world to me the people who did show and the time and effort that was put in to the day.  Everybody was wonderful and were ever so Generous.......  We sure did clean up!!!   Mr. Giant Sheep sure was a hit..



Thanks again to everyone!!!! xoxoxoxox


My work colleagues had a little lunch/shower for me later on in the week. That was really nice too, and everybody was soo very generous. I do not have any pictures of that event, but I did take a picture of one of my gifts....
My co-worker made this wonderful little Muskoka Chair for little boy!  It is absolutely fabulous and just knowing it is handmade, makes it even better!

This will be a good seat for little boy when we spend our summers at the cottage. (which we don't have  ;oP )


Thank you fabulous co-workers!!!


Things have been going  really well. I did take a day off of work, spent it with my MIL, lunch little shopping and a swim in the pool, what a fantastic way to spend the day!  The heat is really starting to bother me, like REALLY bad, but, it is soo totally going to be worth it!!!

xox

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own"

Comments

Popular Posts