Pregnancy=Insanity?


I truly do think so.... 
So at our shower a few weeks ago, we received a fantastic gift from my sister-in-law's best friend... It was a Sophie the Giraffe little chew toy.


I had previously seen the actual giraffe at Chapters, but did not pay too much attention to it. At the shower we talked about how this was Hip and Trendy and Sophie the Giraffe was the in thing. However, she is very very expensive for what she is.  Of course I sat there and said how ridiculous it would be to spend SOO much money on a silly chew toy for a baby. 




Well a few weeks later........... Sophie the Giraffe became the newest member of our family.



Have you ever spent $30 on a chew toy for a baby?????  

 I believe this is one of the (many) definitions of insanity........


"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"

Comments

Popular Posts