36 Weeks!!!!

Well here we are... 36 weeks.   Where in the world has the time gone???    Only a few short weeks until my little Mister Mister will be here...  YAHOO!


So everything is pretty much ready except for my bag for the hospital. We have baby boy's items all ready, but not really mine as the things you bring with you, I use everyday, and I really don't have much of extra's to put aside, especially clothing, so I am slowly putting a few things out...   


It sure has been hot. I am truly thankful for Air conditioning. I really am. It has saved my life the past few weeks, and apparently the next few will be rough as well....  I sure won't be complaining when winter arrives!!!!!


I had an ultrasound today, and little boy surprised me, and has moved and he is now head down!!!! YAHOO!!  No more Breech!  He is not "locked and loaded" but at least head down. 
As I got up and the ultrasound technician was writing on her paper, I looked on the screen to see what it said and she left it opened with all of the measurements. Everything on there measured at 39w2d or 39w3d  So I suppose he is now 3 weeks bigger (gestationally). There was a weight listed as well......  Ready, 7lbs 15 ounces, so really 8lbs (16 ounces in a pound) so..... 8lbs at 36 weeks, when I technically have 4 more weeks to go, and baby gains roughly .5lbs per week at this stage. Are we potentially looking at a 10 pounder????   Hmmmmm.... We will see.......  I go back to the OB next week, yes of course AFTER I SWAB myself....  I will make sure to keep you all updated on that!! hahahahahaha.....  


Here's to another great week!!!!!




"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will"

Comments

Popular Posts