A little bit of craftiness

I LOVE crafting... I really do.  I am not really that good at it, but I try. Everything I make is usually crooked, but you can look at it as being my "trademark"..  Sure, sounds good.


I made my own Thank-You cards for shower gifts and such. Hope you like them!
They were made using 'Fox and Friends' stamp set from Stampin Up, as well as another set, not too sure of the name..


My sister in law has a friend who blogs craftiness, I did take an idea from her. I can't post it here yet, as it is a little project with baby boy's name on it. Baby boy's name (first and last) in Scrabble tiles in a white shadow box. I like it, I had to re-do it about 4 times as it was really crooked, this one is a wee-bit crooked, but I can live with it!     Once little guy arrives I will post the picture!




"It is better to create than to be learned, creating is the true essence of life"

Comments

Popular Posts