~~Food~~

Lets take a little break from baby talk, and discuss the topic of food, which I believe is a great topic for most pregnant ladies!
On the weekend, we had a few wonderful food experiences. Let me share them with you so that you can live vicariously through me.. (Well us)..
On Friday we stopped off at a local market that has just gone through a recent expansion/renovation. This past weekend was the Grand-Opening!
You can check it out here: Knapp's Country Market

I had a difficult decision to make while we were there as there were many many different baked goods that looked fantastic. The choice was between YUMMY looking homemade cookies, or the divine butter tarts.. It took a few minutes to decide, AND.... I chose Both, as any pregnant lady would!

I strongly believe that I did make the best decision that day, and there are definitely NO REGRETS!!!


On Saturday we were out and about, trying to finish up buying the items we need for baby boy, and also made another purchase....  This was not on my list, but on Andrew's list, (which benefits ALL of us)...




This is the smaller version of the Big Green Egg, as the Large or XLarge, is definitely not in the budget with a new baby coming! Saturday night we had a fantastic dinner of BBQ'd Steak Corn and Potatoes!   It was sooooo Delicious!




More info here: The Big Green Egg


The "Before" Product
"After"


This is Andrew's Huge Meal!   YUM!

Food is pretty fantastic!


"There is no sincerer love than the love of food"

Comments

Popular Posts