Finally a pearly white....



Last weekend Andrew and I were talking about Owie and teething, and how he had been doing so well, and not to cranky... Friday night, Owie went for a wee nap, when he woke he looked like this:




Please note, that this was NOT my first reaction, My baby is crying in pain, lets grab the camera... After I had tried to soothe him,  and Andrew tried, I knew it was teething.... He grabbed for my finger, chomped SOO hard on it, and screamed!!!! We gave him frozen cloth, his chew toys, anything that would help him soothe.... Even some tylenol, as you can see the stain on his shirt...
It was soo heart breaking not to be able to do anything for him especially when we knew what it was.... However, our friends at McNeil's have created a little tylenol for babies, and this really helped him, it took about 15-20 min. and he had totally settled down..

I honestly just figured that it was his left bottom tooth that had popped out a wee little bit about a month ago. So I did not think anything different.. UNTIL Sunday, when I noticed on his arm he had a little bruise, spot, and he had been chewing on his arm... I checked in his mouth.. LOW AND BEHOLD there it was a little pearly white, not on the left side, BUT the right!!!!!!!  Crazy!!  I have tried and tried to take a picture of it, but I swear he knows that I want to see his tooth, and closes his mouth once I get the camera..... But below you will see it in a blurry picture.......  Owie's first pearly white!!!!



Luckily, it seems that the only time he has a serious freakout (in pain) is when the tooth breaks through. He has not been fussy, but of course EVERYTHING goes into his mouth, and he drools like a MoFo.  (Did I seriously just type that?!)  So he is now the one toothed wonder!!!

I really don't think I see him much anymore without drool coming from his mouth or dripping off his chin....



xo

Comments

Popular Posts