Time Well Spent.

Yesterday we were very privileged to spend the day with 2 fantastic people...Owie's aunt and uncle... We had a great day just relaxing, hanging out. We sure did watch many sporting events on the TV, which Owie LOVED!!!!!
Family is extremely important to me. My family's B.S. I could care less about, but family, very very important. I am extremely fortunate, that I still have my parents, I have great in-laws, and I have a wee little perfect family right here...  As I have mentioned before in a post, I do have many siblings whom I do not know very well. I did spend a day with my sister I believe in November, which was nice to catch up...


It is hard being away from family, but then again I don't think I would want to live REAL close to anyone, as I need my space as well. As I am getting a bit older and wiser, I need more time to myself and my little family.


I have experienced a bit of loss in my family, with my grandparents passing, and then this past spring my sister passing. It is tough. Just this summer, I was faced with another potential loss, with my father who had a major brain bleed, and spent a few months in the hospital. Now he is out, and doing fairly ok. Even though my relationship with my father may not be the typical daughter/father relationship, and even though he has not been in my life my whole life, I was still scared at the fact that I could have lost my father... 


This is what scares me for Owen. I guess every mom goes through this. Being afraid of not being there for him..... And also being prepared for anything that can possibly happen in life....


Thanks  J&E  

Comments

Popular Posts