When your 4 month old shows you!!

So we took Owie to his 4 month appointment today. (actually he is 4.5 months)
He weighed in at 15 lbs and 26 inches!!! My little boy is growing and growing!!!


I asked Andrew to come with me this time as last time was crazy!! Andrew took the morning off and arranged to work from home in the afternoon. For the past few days I have been prepping him 'Owen is going to freak like no tomorrow, he stops breathing while he is screaming, it hurts him soo soo much, etc etc' I was totally telling the truth that was the way he was his first round of shots..... Anyway doesn't little man prove me wrong.... He cried, FOR LIKE 30 seconds!! Then was totally fine!
I am so glad he was such a big boy.... But I felt like an idiot!! But luckily the nurse backed me up and told Andrew it was brutal!!


Another two months and we go back for more!


xo

Comments

Popular Posts