Just a random post

Today Owie and I went to Baby Basics mommy group offered through our  Early Years Centre.
This is going to be our third time attending. Might sound that I am a needy mom but really I am not. The first time we attended we ended up being the only ones. Then the second time it ended up being us and one other mom. Wow, should I be getting a complex??  So the facilitator asked if we would be interested in trying one more time. The whole purpose is to meet other moms. So really, what do we have planned for Tuesday mornings? Nothing, so this gets us out and the Early Years centre we go to is at the mall, so it ends up being a full outing for the morning. I guess third time is a charm...... Today there were about 15 moms. WOW!  A room with 15 moms and 15 babies....  Yes at times it was a bit overwhelming, but it was great to see such a good turn out!


Of course after the group was over we walked around the mall. And low and behold, there was a sidewalk sale, and momma scored!!!!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE deals... Ha!
Anyways I scored a pair of boots. I have wanted these for a while now, but have refused to pay full price and last time I saw them they were on sale, I was also 9 months pregnant during the hottest month in history, not the best time to buy shoes!! So today I got them for $69 regular $120! LOVE!!


They have a shoe version that I have been thinking about since I have gotten home, like the old style "duckie shoes".  As I write this, I think I have decided that I am going to go back and get them!!  Crazy!!!!


Owie has been doing great. Being a mom is just pretty fantastic! I love every minute of it, even though there has been A LOT of adjustment.... Worth every bit of it!
Yesterday we had another photo shoot.....   Here are a few......








I have talked in a previous post about Eric Carle's books. I am still on the hunt for some. But I am pretty impressed with the collection I have going so far....  Obsessed much?

I (I mean Owen) does have a few duplicates as we I mean he has gotten them as gifts, but hey, that is great..... Having a child can be an excuse for many many things..... This is one of them!!!


Also while hang in out in Owie's room, I wanted to take a few photos of a quilt that was made for him. I am not too sure I have shared it, but if I have take a look again!

This quilt was made by a neighbour of Owie's Grammy.  Thanks Dianne!!!!
It is soo Beautiful!! I love it!  I am sure Owie will love it too.. I just don't know what to do with it,I mean, I don't know if I want him to ever use it as I don't want it to get ruined, but then again, what is the point of having it and not using it?? You know????? Well obviously I will wait until he is a little older to use it I think.....  I wish I was crafty like that!!!! Such talent!  


Well I guess that is it for now.  Until another day....
xo

Comments

he is looking adorable! glad you had fun at the drop-in!

Popular Posts