Bazinga!!!!

Breath in.......... Breath out...........    WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you friggin believe it????????  WHAT?!  How incredible is this???????

I went in for further blood work today, and just received the call from the clinic, my number had more than doubled!!!! YAHOOO!!!  My beta today was 102.8. Two days ago it was 39.5. The nurse said it was terrific!!!!  
When the nurse called from the clinic she had me on speaker phone and all the other wonderful ladies that work there gave me a huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!  It was absolutely Fabulous!!!!  They are such wonderful ladies!!!  I really do hope they get told enough!!!

I called Andrew, rather than email him. (Thought that was a bit more appropriate!!)   I could barely talk, had some wonderful wonderful tears of joy!!!!!!!!  
YAHOOO!!!!!!  Can you believe it????  CAN YOU???????????

I have my first ultrasound booked for Jan. 13th, which will take me to 8 weeks.   WHAT?!  Can this truly be happening????     We are soo very blessed....



"Whatever we are waiting for-piece of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance- it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart."

Comments

Popular Posts