Holy Sh*t!

Yup, that is what I typed in the email. Andrew, Holy Sh*t!






So today was a big day for us, It was blood work day!!!!!!  I asked Andrew to drive me there because I was not too sure what the roads would be like. Luckily I did because heading down to Burlington there was so much ice.......
So we get to the clinic, and it is a different lady drawing blood.  I was a little uneasy....   Apparently so was she...   It really hurt......  and it took a LONG time.....  and there was not much blood in the vial.... hmmmmm.  So after that ordeal, I chatted with the wonderful ladies for a few moments and then headed out. The nurse said that she would call with the results regardless!!!!!


While at work, I was out of the office for a bit, and while I was out, the Nurse called...........
Mandi, I just wanted to let you know that the results from the blood work indicate that you are pregnant!  WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!   YAHOOOO!!!!  No friggin way!!!  She stated that my beta # was 39, which she said was a bit low, but NOT to worry, as I go back on Thursday, and the key with this blood work, is that they want to see that number at least double. I called and talked with her about it, and she said that even though it may seem a wee bit low, but not to worry, as that number may not mean anything as long as in 2 days it has doubled. So the lucky number we have to be at or over is 80!!!  Come on 80!!!!


So I am pretty stoked!!!!!!   I have some tears of joy, but I know I will have more on Thursday...  


Andrew told me this morning to let him know once I hear.. So of course what did I do???  I sent him an email.. Really??????  Who wants to find out he is potentially going to be a dad over email?!  So I sent another one back saying that it was not appropriate sending an email about that... So I called him. We sat on the phone a giggled, and giggled, and giggled.


So now we wait until Thursday.........






"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"

Comments

Popular Posts