Random Things

So here it is, Saturday evening.....  I am overly exhausted, I will be heading to bed soon, but I thought that I  would post a little. So right now, I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Crazy huh. But let me tell you, I sure do feel it a bit. Tired, so tired, weird things are starting, my sense of smell a bit stronger, and two things I have discovered that are totally nasty right now,   Cheese and Bananas. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!
I had to go back to the clinic today to pick up some more Progesterone, 4 week supply!  It was great seeing the ladies, I felt kind of awkward though as there were other women in the waiting room.
After we left the clinic we went to have lunch then we stopped in Waterdown so that I could take a few winter pictures. Here are a few of them:










I am so behind on Christmas Prep. It is pretty bad. I have not even sent out any Christmas Cards yet.  I even got Andrew to help me last weekend to make some, here are a few pictures of the cards we made:










We just put up our Christmas tree today, we did go and buy it last weekend, but did not get around to it until today. This past week was pretty shot, I worked two evenings, and then the rest of the time I was completely exhausted.
Hopefully I will get the Christmas cards done tomorrow, and possibly some wrapping......

Until next time........


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have"

Comments

Popular Posts