Waiting.....

Well this morning was my 2nd IUI. We were up again bright and early, and were out of the house by 6:15am. I felt like it was REALLY dark this morning........
Another successful procedure, and ALL I have to do now is to wait and see how my body does.






I have thought about it, and stressed about it, that what if I do get pregnant, then I am in a higher risk group for miscarriage, and and and...........  But then i realized, there is NOTHING I can do right now. It is what it is, and really I can not change anything, I just got to hope that nature does it's duty, and the fish meets the egg...  I go back to the clinic on Dec. 14th for blood work...


On a different note.. I am up to date on my blog posts!!!  


As well I am pretty stoked I am going away tomorrow on a trip to the STATES with a wonderful friend. We are heading to a scrapbook-bed and breakfast.......  SOOOO excited!!!


I will post pictures when I return!!!!!




"We must let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us"

Comments

Popular Posts