Merry Christmas!!!

Today is Christmas Eve!!!  I was unable to sleep in today which I am a little bummed about!!!
To be completely honest, I have not been sleeping well at all the past few weeks. I am up constantly, and there have been a few nights where 'morning sickness' has visited me in the weee hours of morning... Today I am 5 weeks and 4 days, but really who is counting? So far I think things are going well. I feel crappy (not all the time) I am overly tired (all the time) and my lady jugs are really really sore and sensitive!!!   I say bring it on!!!!! This week, the heart starts beating, and little baby in there is the size of a grain of rice!!!!!!


Today we are heading over to my mother in laws. We will spend the night and have Christmas day there tomorrow. Boxing day we will come home and then my mom is coming later on in the day. She will be here for 2 nights, and then on the 29th we are having another 'Christmas celebration' with Andrew's dad his sister and her husband. Hmm, so I wonder how this is going to work out next year? Our little baby (-ies) will end up having about 4 Christmases??  hmmmm.


It is going to be a bit difficult for me the next few days. I do happen to have a problem of not being able to keep my mouth shut, so this is going to be a challenge for me!!!!   I know in the long run, certain people will be kind of ticked that we did not share our news at Christmas, but I really feel that this is way too early.  Andrew and I have talked about this, and we are not going to share it until about 12 weeks. This is only because you never know. And since I have issues, it does put me in a 'high risk' category!!!!   We also have to prepare ourselves, and come up with a creative way to share the news!! A little bit over 2 weeks and we will be going for our first ultrasound!!!!!   Yikes!!!  So excited!!




Hope Santa is good to everyone!   Merry Christmas! xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts