"Tis The Season

Last night was my first official kick off to the upcoming holiday season!  I along with about 30 other eager craft-crazed women (and 1 man {Good For Him!})  got together for a "Holiday-Stamp a Stack".

So what happens here, is you make 16 cards. 4 of each design. (You rotate from table to table) There are two women who host this event. One of the women is a work colleague, and the other one is her friend. This is my third time attending such an event, and it is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

I just wanted to share a few pictures of some of the cards we did last night.  I have 4 of each design, some are slightly different. I was not too happy with the results of some of my cards, however a friend did suggest that I was "Rushing"...........   I think she was a little right.
















"It's Christmas in the Heart that puts Christmas in the air."

Comments

Popular Posts