Crunch -N- Munch

I LOVE thoughtful people...  To win me over, all you need to do is to be thoughtful and to tell the truth Always!


So I just want to write about a wonderful friend that I have. I do have a couple wonderful friends, but I want to talk specifically about a particular one.


At the beginning of our (possible) friendship, we had a conversation about where to buy Crunch-N-Munch. My husband wanted to get some and we looked at a couple of grocery stores and could not find any. We were not too sure if it was even still made...  Simple innocent conversation.........


Later on that evening, mu husband and I watched a movie. After the movie, we were heading upstairs to bed, and I looked outside, and on our front porch was a box of Crunch -N-Munch.


Really. I wanted to cry.. I really did, how thoughtful was that.... Just a little innocent conversation, and actions were taken.....  Thank you!!!


Ever since then, we have become great friends!! 
One of the most supportive people I have ever known...... There for you in a jam (literally) and you can always count on her.

She always listens and genuinely cares........  She is pretty fantastic....
This past weekend, she showed her true colors again.....

I ended up at the hospital on a shopping trip with her. How wonderful she was, very supportive, caring, nurturing........    
I learned a real valuable life lesson that day..........

A true friend will pull up your pants for you when you can't do it yourself.






"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose"

Comments

Popular Posts