A Personal Choice

Lately I have been feeling that I am becomming "one of those people"...  One of those people who always complain that they do not have enough time for this or time for that.  For the past few months, I feel like I have been continuously busy, and find often myself thinking that "I dont have time to do that".

However though, I am busy doing the things I love. So I guess that makes up for it though, right?
There are a few people that I have been out of contact with for a little while, and at first I did have a little bit of Guilt (I am trying to rid Guilt from my world) but now I look at it as the way life is. We get busy at different parts of our lives, and the ones who hang with you through these times are the ones who should be hanging with you.

I think I may be heading into a transitional stage in life, (difficult for me as I do not like change!!)  However, I think this is really important for who I am. I am starting to really identify what I want in my life, and the people I want to have in my life. I am understanding that actually it is my choice who I have in my life and who I would like to spend my time with. I am not meaning at all to sound so self-righteous, but I am not too sure that I am ok with spending copious amounts of time with someone who completely brings me down. I am starting to understand that I have a choice in what I want to do and that I don't have to rely on others to tell me what I should be doing...

This is not really where I had expected this post to go, but I guess this has just been on my mind lately.
Even though I have been overly busy with living life, I am enjoying every minute of it...
And I guess being busy (I mean living life) is...........A personal choice.




  "Our choices in life are made according to our sense of our own worth."

Comments

Popular Posts