September (month 3)

Welcome new month!!!  Welcome new cycle!!  The possibilities are endless!!!!  Yahoo!!!
So I pretty much had the same run down as last month. I took clomid and was monitored. I went for 7 ultrasounds and 8 rounds of blood work.  Man oh man!!!! I don't mind it though, if this is what I have to do to reach my goal (our goal) then I will do what it takes. The nurse said this month if we were not successful she would talk with the Doctor to see about increasing my clomid dose. This month (again)I received the HCG trigger shot (to induce ovulation) and YAY this time it did not react!!!! I had 1 mature follicle. I was to come back a week later for blood work to check my progesterone levels. The levels came back LOW so that means my next cycle I will be on progesterone after I ovulate for 2 weeks.
Well, another unsuccessful cycle in procreating, but very successful in life learning!!!!

I started to feel a little defeated.. My body is totally working against me and not with me! urgh why be so difficult?!!!  I remind myself though that this is just the beginning of the journey, and I need to be grateful for having the opportunity to be able to seek the assistance we need to fulfill our dreams.







"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough"

Comments

Popular Posts